Sorry i am posting this a few days late (Had a lot going on of late) Treyarch have released a new set of Mod Tools for the Call of Duty World at War community. You can read the full article here:
You do however need to sign up to be granted access to these, but with the amount of Mods that call of duty 5 had these tools will be very popular, I highly recommend checking out these tools. We will post some tutorials of our own in a few weeks once we work out how the new ones work.
Yep 99% of people are still waiting for Call of Duty 5 / Call of Duty World at War to turn up from their online order and already we have a Call of Duty World at War Patch. Call of Duty World at War Patch 1.1 will address the following issues: Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.1 Read full story for Download Locations !
- Mods are now enabled in Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer.
- Players will now be notified when a new patch is available.
- Improvements for SLI support.
- G_Spawn: no free entities crash has been fixed.
- Server no longer runs out of script variables.
- License key is no longer required to run a Dedicated Server.
- A Dedicated Server can now be started from the Command Line via Remote Desktop Connection.
- Various fixes in Server Browser.
- Players will no longer see multiple friend invites from the same friends.
- When a player calls in a recon plane in a Hardcore match, the HUD will properly appear.
- Clan Tags will now display in game where appropriate.
- Map holes fixed
- Spawn improvements and weapon balancing
- remote desktop now works with dedicated server”