Call of Duty 5 perks vs rumored perks
Well if your into call of duty world at war or any other call of duty game from the series for that matter you would of heard about the perks now every second call of duty 5 forum has a thread going about this, ok actually i lied every call of duty world at war forums has several of these threads going lol, no really they do. So we thought it would be a good idea to sort out the confirmed call of duty world at war perks from the rumored perks. As you all know Activision & Treyarch have only confirmed a few so this isn’t 100% guaranteed.
Lets start with the real call of duty world at war perks:
- Juggernaut (Confirmed by Treyarch in interview)
- Sleight of Hand
- Extreme Conditioning
- Martyrdom (Confirmed by Treyarch in interview)
- Steady Aim
- Iron Lungs
- Stopping Power (August issue of Xbox Magazine)
- Deep Impact (August issue of Xbox Magazine)
- Sonic Boom [adds the ability to spread a deadlier & vaster sea of fire]
- Last Stand
- Monkey [Climbing trees]
- Frogman [Faster Swimming]
- Play Dead [Ability to fake death]
- Crouch Sprinter [Allows you to sprint while being in crouch position/cover]
- Banzai [Allows you to draw, charge & use your melee weapons a lot faster (even when sprinting), providing more damage to the enemy]
And here is where the fun begins, The not so confirmed Rumors:
- The Treyarch Implosion (If they stuff this game up that’s what will happen)
- Wall-E (no idea what this is but a few forums are throwing it around)
- Emo mode (slash your wrists for attention cause you suck at everything) I made that one up
- Dog mode (turn into a dog)
- Golden gun (lets hope not)
- Fine sight
- Laughing gas (possible true, al ltho still “unconfirmed”)
- Click & kill (speaks for itself)
- Ghost time (sounds interesting, but this mode has screwed games in the past)
- BEST OF ALL (we liked this one) Stealth bomber … since its set in WW2 we can write that off as a joke
Don’t pay much attention to the other call of duty rumored perks as they are just that “Rumors’.
Now as most of you know the 7 kill streak will not include the helicopter this time around.
7 kills in a row will net you: Attack Dogs (No More overpowering, over accurate STINKY HELI Yayyyy)
As always should any more call of duty world at war news pop up we will keep you updated.