Call of Duty world at war… Wii
Just a breif update for you Nintendo Wii fans who are constantly asking us for more call of duty world at war information on the Nintendo Wii, its just hard to get solid information for call of duty world at war at the moment and we like to pride ourselves on correct & informative information. Ok so lets get started as i mentioned only a small update, never the less with this game and the sheer amount of interest in call of duty world at war any info is good..
- -”The Wii has not been pushed to it’s limits yet.”
- -The Wii version will support everything that has been put into the 360 and PS3 versions.
- -There is a secret concerning the co-operative play mode, which is to be revealed at a later stage;
- -World at War for the Wii will be using a revised version of the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine. Call of Duty 4 with Wii controls? Sounds pretty damn good to me.
- -Camera and controls are taking a top priority “For example, if you are climbing on a hill, in a game, you would have to adjust the point of view manually…but that is not as in reality, where you would instinctively look a bit higher over your head. That is the kind of adjustment we have obtained working on cameras on the Wii version;”
- -There will be much more fluid movements for the shooting aspect. Sounding any better yet?
- -Once again, Wii Zapper support has been confirmed, although details are currently unclear, yet there will be a case of players doing typical Zapper movements, such as aiming off-screen to reload weapons;
- -The main game runs at a solid 30FPS, with the online element being set at 30FPS as well.
The Wii versions is sounding good. Although I loved Call of Duty 4 on the 360, I would not mind getting a “Call of Duty 4 like experience” on the Wii. So I plan on purchasing the Wii version.“
Now im not a big fan of the Nintendo Wii, i don’t own one personally (but wont say no if a Nintendo rep saw this and offered me one lol) the Wii is everywhere and its growing in popularity that’s for sure if Treyarch get this right it will become one of the highest selling Wii titles, Stiff competition yes i wont argue that either but this is looking very promising. Wii Zapper support is going to be a big draw card the zapper is not compatible with many games and its not the zappers fault its the developers fault for being lazy, But Treyarch are trying to rebuild / build lol their name up and are making a fair amount of effort.
If your interested in Call of Duty World at War for the Wii then getting the Zapper also will provide you and you friends with lots more fun, Anyway you can check out the Game & zapper here:
Well that wraps up this little call of duty world at war / cod5 / codwaw / call of duty 5 update, and hopefully that keeps you Wii Fans happy for now.