Call of Duty World at War Patch v1.1
Yep 99% of people are still waiting for Call of Duty 5 / Call of Duty World at War to turn up from their online order and already we have a Call of Duty World at War Patch. Call of Duty World at War Patch 1.1 will address the following issues: Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.1 Read full story for Download Locations !
- Mods are now enabled in Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer.
- Players will now be notified when a new patch is available.
- Improvements for SLI support.
- G_Spawn: no free entities crash has been fixed.
- Server no longer runs out of script variables.
- License key is no longer required to run a Dedicated Server.
- A Dedicated Server can now be started from the Command Line via Remote Desktop Connection.
- Various fixes in Server Browser.
- Players will no longer see multiple friend invites from the same friends.
- When a player calls in a recon plane in a Hardcore match, the HUD will properly appear.
- Clan Tags will now display in game where appropriate.
- Map holes fixed
- Spawn improvements and weapon balancing
- remote desktop now works with dedicated server”
Firstly Credit where credit is due.. [PSI]Snow White fromour forums alerted us of this.
Now i have a feeling this patch will also patch other call of duty world at war known problems, but im sure Activision & Treyarch wont admit to this. On one hand its good to see that Activision & Treyarch have addressed a few problems so quickly, But again this game will go down the same path “We will get our money now & Patch it later” as many other games.
This is however good news as this call of duty world at war patch will solve a lot of problems that have been spoken about for the last few weeks, This will be the first of many call of duty world at war patches but at least they are doing what they can. So if your copy of call of duty world at war turns up & you try to have a game and you cant see anyone else in the servers, Remember to patch the game first.
Here Are a List of mirrors you can download the call of duty world at war patch 1.1 from:
We will add more call of duty world at war patch mirrors as they come to hand.